Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Questions to the function of the new E-Commerce-Tool / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Questions to the function of the new E-Commerce-Tool (13)

Posted: 09/08/2005 11:44:36 AM

Reply Quoted  

Sokrates wrote:09/02/2005 11:14:46 AM
Dear Dmitry,
im looking for a solution (in german language) to sell downloadable documents (PDF / E-Books etc.) and downloadable Software with PayPal for example. If a user would like to buy an article, he clicks to an Downloadlink (and have to pay before via PayPal or with invoice) and following he get the file via a new Downloadlink.

Can I do this with In-Commerce??

Do you understand my question?

Thanks for answering

Sokrates

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:25:23 AM]

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:27:20 AM]

Hello Sokrates,

Right now, it's possible to do this with In-commerce + In-link, using the subscription product option (coming out today or tomorrow). When your user purchases an article, they would become a member of a special group, that group would be allowed to download the materials (and regular users will not be). With a small customization, you can make the downloads secure (so that even if somebody knows the direct link, they will not be able to download). Contact us at support@intechnic.com if you want to know more about the customization.

In general, we are planning to add this feature to In-commerce very soon - I would expect it in about a month. It will offer a new product type - "downloadable", and the entire functionality will be built-in.

Hope this helps!

Posted: 09/08/2005 2:54:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

Pavel wrote:09/08/2005 11:44:36 AM
Sokrates wrote:09/02/2005 11:14:46 AM
Dear Dmitry,
im looking for a solution (in german language) to sell downloadable documents (PDF / E-Books etc.) and downloadable Software with PayPal for example. If a user would like to buy an article, he clicks to an Downloadlink (and have to pay before via PayPal or with invoice) and following he get the file via a new Downloadlink.

Can I do this with In-Commerce??

Do you understand my question?

Thanks for answering

Sokrates

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:25:23 AM]

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:27:20 AM]

Hello Sokrates,

Right now, it's possible to do this with In-commerce + In-link, using the subscription product option (coming out today or tomorrow). When your user purchases an article, they would become a member of a special group, that group would be allowed to download the materials (and regular users will not be). With a small customization, you can make the downloads secure (so that even if somebody knows the direct link, they will not be able to download). Contact us at support@intechnic.com if you want to know more about the customization.

In general, we are planning to add this feature to In-commerce very soon - I would expect it in about a month. It will offer a new product type - "downloadable", and the entire functionality will be built-in.

Hope this helps!

Hello Pavel,

thank you for answering! I am happy, that you are planning to add this feature to In-Commerce very soon, but I think this is a really great and useful feature!

I hope, in the near future i can use IN-Portal and IN-Commerce also in german language and with the german PayPal-Account (www.paypal.de) for german Users? Are my thoughts right? Do the planned feature also support other Micropayment-Systems like (www.t-pay.de or www.firstgate.de) or other Payment-options like invoice or cash on delivery?
I thank you for your detailed answer!

So long, be sure, I come back to your website in a couple of days

A lot of sunny greetings from Germany

Sokrates!

Posted: 09/13/2005 11:16:55 AM

Reply Quoted  

Sokrates,

The German PayPal should already be working. The German translation of In-commerce is under way, it will be available very soon. Regarding the micropayments, we can work with www.firstgate.de, but I am not sure about t-pay. We have a policty right now that we will add any payment gateway that a user requests free of charge, as long as it's technically feasible. All other payment options are already there (cash, check, bank wire transfer, etc).

Please take a look at our demo at http://www.in-commerce.net/demo/

Also, if you want we can continue this discussion in the German forum, maybe some of other German users would join the discussion and share their thoughts.

Page:     1 2